True wellness is never “one size fits all.” Each person is unique, and the body itself is a system in which every factor affects every other. Dr. Ridley understands this, and customizes her approach to each patient in order to provide an exceptional level of health and wellness care aimed at achieving balance.
Nothing is ignored. Your history and your lifestyle are every bit as important as your lab results and examination. Embracing and assessing everything that may be contributing to your problem allows Dr. Ridley to discover the root cause of that problem.
She then places emphasis on correcting organ function so your body can naturally rejuvenate itself. Depending on your unique circumstances, Dr. Ridley utilizes a range of services specifically tailored to bring you back to a place of optimum health and wellness.
- Functional nutrition
- Nutrition counseling
- Traditional chiropractic care and low force techniques
- Injury rehabilitation
- Cranial adjusting
- Laser therapy
- Spinal decompression
Dr. Ridley utilizes some specialized lab tests to customize your health plan. Personalized care is the way to achieve optimal wellness and prevent chronic problems; these kinds of tests help to better understand each patient’s unique biochemistry.
- Food allergy testing – Learn the connection between what you eat and how you feel.
- Complete vitamin and mineral micronutrient testing – Overwhelming scientific evidence confirms that vitamin deficiencies are associated with disease processes and the overall condition of your health.
- Adrenal gland functional testing – Poor adrenal function is associated with a wide range of energy, mood, weight and cognitive disorders. Anxiousness, fatigue and sleep difficulties are among the primary symptoms, which affect millions of Americans.
- Neurotransmitter testing – Assists in assessing the balance of neurotransmitters like serotonin, dopamine and glutamate. Imbalances in neurotransmission, due to excessive or deficient neurotransmitter levels are associated with depression, insomnia, anxiety, behavioral disorders, memory disorders, and a spectrum of other brain-related functions.
To learn more, we encourage you to read about the complete range of services provided by Dr. Ridley.
To make an appointment, please call us today at 817.485.9355.